Add A Bubbling Garden Fountain Just About Anywhere
We install all of Atlantic’s Fountain Systems in the Asheville, NC area- They are the fastest and strongest way to build a water feature. Heavy-duty components make setting, plumbing and running your feature simple. All components are designed to work together to beautify any landscape. With systems that will handle any size, any shape and any load, the only limit is your imagination! Installed by Atlantic Professional Contractor- Liquid Landscapes, Inc.
Atlantic's Color Changing Vases
One of our most popular installations are The Atlantic Water Gardens color changing vase sets. Available in 3 sizes and also can be installed in sets of 3. These color changing vases can add the perfect amount of style and "coolness" to your patio or front door setting.
Atlantic's Formal Spillway Waterfalls
Atlantic's Formal Spillway System takes the guesswork out of adding water to your landscape or hardscape. Minimal noise and splash make this system ideal for indoor applications. Convenient Basin Kits include everything needed for installation, saving time and money. All components are matched for perfect performance every time.
The team at Liquid Landscapes, Inc. can create a beautiful Formal Spillway Waterfall just about anywhere in your landscape. They make great entranceway features, as well as an amazing addition to an outdoor patio area. The popularity of the block style paver are growing throughout the US as more and more homeowners are being exposed talents of contractors like Liquid Landscape, Inc. of Asheville, North Carolina.
Atlantic's Copper Spillway Bowls
With the introduction of Atlantic Water Gardens copper spillway bowls, the team at Liquid Landscapes, Inc. can now add a "splash" of style, beauty and function to your project ideas. The copper spillway bowls come in a variety of sizes with multiple spillway designs to fit any project's design constraints. Whether you add them as a stand alone feature or incorporate them into a natural looking pond or Pond-Free installation, they are sure to bring years of enjoyment and function to your Asheville, NC landscape or property. Ask us about incorporating them into your project, and we will come up with a spectacular idea for you. Installed by Atlantic Professional Contractor- Liquid Landscapes, Inc.
A beautiful piece of flowing art
• Copper Fountain Bowls are a stylish and elegant addition to any landscape or hardscape
• Atlantic Copper Fountain Bowl and Pedestal are crafted out of solid copper
• Copper Fountain Bowls may be used alone as a decorative accent in fountains or ponds
• Copper Fountain Bowls are designed to form a natural patina over time
• 30" diameter bowl features a 4" spillway for a gentle water flow and calming effect
• 36" Copper Fountain Bowl is designed to overflow around its entire perimeter
• Bowls feature dual 1 1/2" FIPT inlets and standpipe for lighting and water supply
• 26" diameter bowl features four 6" spillways, & inlets and standpipe for lighting
• Pedestal of solid reinforced copper is designed to securely elevate all Spillway Bowls
• Spillways are sized at 6" for maximum water flow and visual effect
• Use 12" Splash Rings with 26" Copper Fountain Bowl on FB4600 to control splash
Atlantic's Formal Wall Spillway Spouts
With today's popularity of manufactured retaining wall blocks and bricks in the Asheville, North Carolina area. Adding a bit of water flair to them is now a beautiful reality with Atlantic Water Gardens formal wall spout pieces. These units come in four different shape styles, and two different finish options to better fit your outdoor decor. The ability to add these units to any design is key, smaller basins for ease use installation, and the ability to add lighting effects to them will ensure that your investment will get the most benefits of use... day or night!
Atlantic's Bubbling Basalt Columns
• Attractive natural stones are drilled to create overflowing water features
• Hexagonal pillars have a snapped top and sawn base for stability
• Volcanic basalt oxidizes to form attractive multi-colored patina over time
• Atlantic’s Basalt Columns are generously core-drilled to 1⅜" to fit up to 1" Sch 40 PVC or 3/4" kink-free tubing plus a light cord
• A 2" diameter, 5" deep socket recesses Atlantic’s Fountain Light and buffers the water plume
• Available in single or three piece sets for design flexibility
Installed by Atlantic Professional Contractor- Liquid Landscapes, Inc.
Available In 3 Sizes Or Installed In A Set Of 3 !
Design, Installation & Maintenance Services Available For The Following (NC) Areas
Asheville, Buncombe County, Hendersonville, Weaverville, Candler, Arden, Mills River, Waynesville, Maggie Valley, Black Mountain, Swannanoa, Fairview, Fletcher, Woodfin, Brevard, Pisgah Forrest, Tryon, Highlands, Cashiers, Lake Lure, Canton, Clyde
Not in our service area? Locate An APC Near You